What we collect
We collect information is to enable us providing better services to all of our users. The following categories of information may be collected:
- Registration information you provided when you create an account, including your first name and last name, gender , email address, telephone or mobile phone no. and password in our site including MEEP!Together ("Portal");
- Comments and information you provided including your first name and last name, email address, contact numbers, country where you are living when you contact or give us your feedback;
- Information sent either one-to-one or within the Portal or using our MEEP!Chat or similar functionality, where we are permitted by law to collect this information;
- Usage, viewing and technical data, including your device identifier or IP address, when you visit the Portal, use our applications, platforms or open emails we sent; and
- Log information including history and details of how you used our service, device event information such as crashes, hardware setting, the date and time of your request when you use our services or view content in our site. Please note that the information submitted to us via Internet may be processed or stored outside of the country where it was submitted.
How we collect
We collect information you provide to us when you request products, services or information from us, register with us, participate activities on our site and applications or otherwise interact with us. We also collect information through technology, such as Session Storage and Local Storage ("Storage"), including when you visit our site and applications or use our applications on third-party sites or platforms. Storage helps us to deliver information specific to your interest, to eliminate the need to re-enter your password, or to keep track of your purchase or usage records. We do not follow your browsing path outside of the site or Portal. Please note that certain areas of the Portal or MEEP!Store may be operated by third parties, in which case you should refer to that parties' website for information on how they use Storage.
How we use information we collect
We use the information we collect to better understand users' needs and provide you with better service. Specifically, we use your information to help you complete online registration in the Portal, to communicate back to you, and to personalize our web site for you. From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research or to provide you with information we think would be of particular interest. We will always give you the opportunity to opt out of receiving such direct information or market research contact. We may keep a record of your usage of our site or Portal to help solve any issues you might be facing. We may use your email address to inform you about our services and benefits such as improvement of our site.
Sharing Your Information with Other Companies
We will not share your personal information outside OSGD Group Companies except in limited circumstances, including when we share personal information with third parties in connection with the sale of business, products or services, to enforce our Terms of Services or rules, to ensure the safety and security of our guests and third parties, to protect our rights and property and the rights and property of third parties, to comply with legal process or in other cases if we believe in good faith that disclosure is required by law. Your Controls and Choices We provide you the ability to exercise certain controls and choices regarding our collection, use and sharing of your information. In accordance with local law, your controls and choices may include:
- You may correct, update and delete your registration account
- You may choose whether to receive from us offers and promotions for our products and services, or products and services that we think may be of interest to you
- You may request access to the personal information we hold about you and that we amend or delete it and we request third parties with whom we have shared the information do the same
You may exercise your controls and choices or request access to your personal information by visiting the Portal or contacting us. If you have any questions regarding the specific personal information about you that we process or retain, please contact us immediately.
Data Security and Integrity
The security, integrity and confidentiality of your information are extremely important to us. We have implemented technical, administrative and physical security measures that are designed to protect guest information from unauthorized access, disclosure, use and modification. From time to time, we review our security procedures to consider appropriate new technology and methods. Please be aware though that, despite our best efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable.
Date Transfers, Storage and Processing Globally
We recognize the need to provide further privacy protections with respect to personal information we may collect from children on our sites and applications. Some of the features on MEEP!Store require explicit authorization from parents or guardian, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children in connection with those features. Please note that when we intend to collect personal information from children, we will inform parents and legal guardians about how we collect, use, and disclose personal information from children under 13 years of age; and we will obtain the consent of parents and guardian in order for children under 18 years of age to use certain features of our site. Below we explain how we do that for these "kids."
1. What types of personal information we collect about kids
We do not collect personal information from kids unless parents register on the Portal. Typically, we will require parents to provide kids information in order to enable their kids to participate in activities, applications or games in our MEEP!Store. The only information we collect from parents about kids during our registration process is a kid's birth date, gender and user ID. We collect a kid's birth date from parents for the purpose of sending the parents promotional materials in respect of their kids' birthday. For example, we would send birthday reminder to parents and provide them some ideas of birthday gifts such as MEEP!Coins, applications, etc.
2. How do we use and share the personally identifiable information that we have collected about kids?
If a kid use MEEP!Coins to exchange product in MEEP!Store, invite/remove friends to join MEEP!Chat or conduct any online activities through MEEP! at protected/unprotected website, etc, we use the parents' e-mail address registered in the Portal to notify or send an approval request to parents. In addition, we may share a kid's personal information with third parties to the extent reasonably necessary to: protect the security of integrity of our sites; to take precautions against liability; to respond to judicial process; or to the extent permitted under provisions of law, to provide information to law enforcement agencies or for an investigation related to public safety.
3. How do we notify and obtain consent from parents for the collection of information from their kids?
Save and except parents choose "low security level" setting in the Portal, we send notification to the kid's parents requesting the parents' affirmative consent to every exchange made by the kid at MEEP!Store. If the parents or guardian give such consent, we then follow that that communication with confirmation to the parents or guardian and allow the kids to use MEEP!Coins for that particular exchange. If parents refuse to allow the kid using MEEP!Coins to exchange products at MEEP!Store, we will delete the kid's information from our database.
We also send parents an email to the kid's parents notifying the parents when their kid invites friends to join MEEP!Chat. Such an approval request will be sent to parents for every invitation made by their kids. In addition, we send a notification every time when their kids participate dialogue in MEEP!Chat.
4. How can parents access, change or delete personally identifiable information about their kids?
At any time parents can refuse to permit us to collect further personal information from their kids and can request that any personal information we have collected be deleted from our records. We use two methods to allow parents to access, change, or delete the personally identifiable information that we have collected from their kids.
- 1. Parents can access or change their kids' personal information by logging on to the Portal. There are instructions on your Account home page explaining how to change information in your Account.
- 2. Parents can delete their kids' personal information by contacting us. Please include the kids' user ID and parents' e-mail address in the e-mail so that we can better assist you with your inquiry or request.
Comments and Questions
hotline: (33) 1-55-93-26-88
Hotline: (55 11) 3523-1934
Spain and other countries